This course is intended to cover basic respiratory assessments and simple Oxygen devices. This a great refresher course and beneficial for those overwhelmed with the variety of oxygen delivery devices available. This will help you in determining the best intervention/s to help your patient’s current oxygen/respiratory needs.
Key concepts covered include:
- Respiratory assessment
- Airway vs Breathing interventions
- Oxygenation and/or ventilation concerns
- Pulse Oximetry, SpO2 reading
- Low and high flow Oxygen devices
- Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP)